Anyone tried the Rapsodo MLM 2 Pro? Looking for a review!

Definitely! My putting has become more reliable. Rapsodo breaks down metrics like distance and alignment, which I’ve never tracked before. It’s eye-opening!

2 Likes

That’s interesting! Does anyone feel like it’s an investment that’s worth it in the long run?

2 Likes

For me, absolutely! The insights you get are invaluable, and it has substantially enhanced my practice sessions. I’d recommend it if you’re serious about improving.

That’s good to hear. How’s the battery life? I’ve heard mixed reviews about it lasting through long practice sessions.

6 Likes

Battery life has been decent for me. It lasts a few hours, which is about enough for a solid practice. Just remember to charge it beforehand!

That’s reassuring! Anyone think it’s too pricey for what it offers?

1 Like

I can see the argument for that, but for what you get in terms of data and personalized feedback, I think it justifies the cost. It’s changed my practice for the better.

Agreed! Plus, it’s a fun gadget to have. Who doesn’t love tech that helps you improve?

I just hope it doesn’t make my game worse! Haha. Honestly, I think it’s worth exploring regardless.

Haha, that’s a valid concern! But I think if you approach it with the right mindset, it can only help. Has anyone felt it changed their mental game?

2 Likes