Looking for Reviews on Temu Golf Shirts – Are They Worth It?

Hey fellow golfers!

I’ve recently stumbled upon some golf shirts on Temu, and I’m curious if anyone here has tried them out. With all the options available, it can be tough to decide where to spend our money, especially when it comes to clothing that needs to be both stylish and functional on the course.

What I’m Looking For

I’m particularly interested in:

• Style: Do they have a good variety of designs that can be worn both on and off the course?
  • Comfort: How do they feel during a round? Are they breathable and allow for movement?
  • Performance: Do they wick moisture well? How do they hold up in different weather conditions?
  • Value: Are they reasonably priced for what you get? Any sales or discounts that I should be aware of?

Share Your Thoughts!

If you’ve purchased from Temu or have any insights on their golf shirts, please share your experience.

• Any specific models you recommend?
  • How has the quality held up after several washes?

Let’s help each other out here, and hopefully, we can all look good on the course without breaking the bank! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Cheers!

7 Likes

I recently bought a few Temu golf shirts and I’m really impressed! The styles they offer are super trendy, especially the color-block designs. Perfect for a modern look on the golf course!

I totally agree! I love the pastel colors they have right now. They really brighten up the game and make you stand out on the course!

I’ve tried a few Temu golf shirts too! The moisture-wicking fabric is a game changer, and the different patterns really cater to various tastes. Definitely enhances my gameplay feel!

That’s a great point! Also, I’ve seen a rise in floral prints lately. They look fresh and fun while hitting drives!

I ordered a couple of shirts in neon colors, which is quite the statement on the course! You can’t miss me! Just be cautious—they’re a bit too flashy for some people’s taste.

Haha, love that confidence! I’m more of a classic stripes person myself. Anyone else have a go-to style?

6 Likes

I prefer a more neutral palette. Solid colors like navy and white work great with various shorts. They feel more refined for other events too!

7 Likes

Exactly! Versatile shirts save you a lot of hassle, especially if you have a quick stop after golfing.

Has anyone noticed the new designs with animal prints? They look super cool, but I’m curious if they hold up well after multiple washes. Anyone?

That’s a bold choice! I haven’t tried those yet, but I have heard mixed reviews about durable prints. It might be worth trying one out!

I’ve bought a couple of Temu golf shirts, and I have to say, they fit really well. The sizing was true to what I expected, but I suggest checking the size chart just to be safe.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear! I recently got one, and the fabric feels nice and breathable. It really helps during those hot days on the course.

In terms of performance, I’ve found that the shirts hold up well even after several washes. They don’t lose their shape or color, which is a huge plus for me.

3 Likes

I agree with you, gillespiegary. I’ve had mine for a while now, and the fabric is still soft and doesn’t feel stiff at all. It’s definitely a good value for the price.

Just a heads-up for anyone considering them: I did find the armholes a bit snug for my liking. Make sure to check the measurements if you’re broad-shouldered!

Thanks for the tip, briggsapril! I have broad shoulders too, so I’ll definitely keep an eye on that.

How do the shirts perform during a full round? I want to know if they stay comfortable for hours. Any feedback on that would be great!

Good question, johnsimmons! I played an 18-hole round last week, and I felt great the entire time. The shirt didn’t cling or restrict my movement at all.

I’m tempted to buy one now! But how do they compare to other brands? Are they really a steal, or do you get what you pay for?

8 Likes